Looks like I am late to the party, but, an TrueNAS update went out on August 3rd or thereabout.
I used the download option, saved the config backup when prompted, and was back up and running shortly after.
From TrueNAS site:
- About twenty improvements and eighty bug fixes.
- Python upgrades to address potential memory leaks and eliminate rare middleware crashes.
- OpenZFS update to 2.0.5.
- Several security updates to key components that are not available in 11.3.
- TrueNAS R-Series and Mini Enclosure management has been improved.
- Several WebUI improvements - including resolving a dashboard CPU% bug.
- NVMe drives automatic resizing support.
- M-series HA improvements.