Need to Prevent droplet-agent.list From Being Added to Repository

I need to find out what file is creating /etc/apt/sources.list.d/droplet-agent.list which I no longer need in my Ubuntu Digital Open VPS. I tried doing apt-file search /etc/apt/sources.list.d/droplet-agent.list but even with all repositories up-to-date, I get nothing at all from apt-file.

I tried sudo grep -R "/etc/apt/sources.list.d/droplet-agent.list" /etc but I get a lot of "no such file or directories.

gpadmin-local@grayson-web
  ~
 $ sudo grep -R "/etc/apt/sources.list.d/droplet-agent.list" /etc
grep: /etc/xdg/systemd/user/graphical-session-pre.target.wants/session-migration.service: No such file or directory
grep: /etc/alternatives/php-fpm.sock: No such device or address
grep: /etc/systemd/user/graphical-session-pre.target.wants/session-migration.service: No such file or directory
grep: /etc/systemd/system/timers.target.wants/update-notifier-download.timer: No such file or directory
grep: /etc/systemd/system/timers.target.wants/ua-timer.timer: No such file or directory
grep: /etc/systemd/system/timers.target.wants/update-notifier-motd.timer: No such file or directory
grep: /etc/systemd/system/graphical.target.wants/accounts-daemon.service: No such file or directory
grep: /etc/systemd/system/multi-user.target.wants/atd.service: No such file or directory
grep: /etc/systemd/system/multi-user.target.wants/ua-reboot-cmds.service: No such file or directory
grep: /etc/systemd/system/multi-user.target.wants/php7.4-fpm.service: No such file or directory
grep: /etc/systemd/system/multi-user.target.wants/lxd-agent-9p.service: No such file or directory
grep: /etc/systemd/system/multi-user.target.wants/ubuntu-advantage.service: No such file or directory

How am I going to figure out what is causing the file droplet-agent.list to be created in the /etc/apt/sources.list.d/ directory? During the past couple of months, I tried to get the Digital Ocean droplet agent installed in my VPS server, but I decided I do not need it anymore and I am trying to get my VPS to stop adding the droplet-agent.list repository.