How to create a network bridge with a WiFi card?

I’m trying to use KVM to virtualize a two node Oracle RAC DB (for testing) on an Intel NUC, connected to WiFi using an Intel AX201 card. In the excellent book, Mastering Ubuntu Server 3rd edition, we have this example to create a bridge:

network:
  ethernets:
    enp0s3:
      dhcp4: false
    bridges:
    br0:
      interfaces: [enp0s3]
      dhcp4: true
      parameters:
        stp: false
        forward-delay: 0

This Intel NUC is running headless and connected only to WiFi, running Ubuntu Server 20.04.4 with the HWE kernel. So I tried editing /etc/netplan/00-installer-config-wifi.yaml:

network:
  version: 2
  wifis:
	wlp0s20f3:
	  access-points:
		Unifi:
		  password: **************
	  dhcp4: true    bridges:
  br0:
    interfaces: [wlp0s20f3]
	dhcp4: true
	  parameters:
	    stp: false
		forward-delay: 0

followed by:

sudo netplan apply

But then I get disconnected from WiFi as it doesn’t get an IP. I have done some googling and it seems the problem is due to the AP (in my case a Unifi Dream Machine) rejecting the connection as it is not done via the WiFi card:
https://wiki.debian.org/BridgeNetworkConnections#Bridging_with_a_wireless_NIC

so it seems we must use ebtables.
Some other sources mention this is not possible to be achieved. While some sources mention it must be done using DNS forwarding.
So, how to achieve WiFi bridging?

Thanks

After some time, I realised that it’s not needed to create a network bridge br0 in Linux. Maybe I have a newer version of KVM, I don’t know, but I was simply was able from the GUI to create a new network for the VM, both NAT and Routed and attach the name of the wifi adapter and it works.

Edit: Sorry, no it doesn’t work. I can access the internet from inside the VMs, but the VMs are not visible from my home network