Grafana Dashboards for: Host Stats, Web Services and Network (+ Homescreen)

Howdy.

So I’ve been fiddling with my Grafana Dashboards lately, and thought I would post them here for inspiration.

They’re also shared on the Grafana Community. The full set of dashboards require the following stack to be running:

I’m using Docker, and at a later point I can share the config files (after I strip them from possible sensitive information).

Here are screenshots and links to the Dashboards.

Prometheus Home Dashboard

Prometheus Full Node Exporter

Prometheus Web Service Exporter

Prometheus Network Exporter

Unfortunately, until now this have to serve as inspiration, as the config files are not fully available.

No matter what, you’ll have to replace my Prometheus data source (XenoByte) with your own. But else, everything should be easily configurable using Grafana variables and constants.

But please do write me here if you need help configuring, until I get the configs online.

All feedback, improvements and suggestions welcome! :wink:

Cheers! :blush::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Wow, pretty cool!
:sunglasses: :thumbsup:

1 Like

Very nice dashboard you’ve got there. Lot’s of detail. I like that !!!

I’m running Grafana on a rpi-4 with Influx. I have Telegraf installed on each node and some network devices. It works great for me and is probably the monitoring solution I will continue to use in the future. I’d also like to play around with Loki at some point.

I’ve also run NEMS (Nagios Enterprise Monitoring Service) and Zabbix, both on rpi-4. I liked Zabbix much more than NEMS. But, in the end, Grafana won me over. Zabbix does have a really cool discovery service and a network map that I liked.

I am familiar with Prometheus, but it’s been quite a few years since I played around with it. I need to take another look.

My next project, whenever I get around to it, will be to move Grafana & Influx into containers and host them in k3s.

1 Like