Arch-Adding Windows10 EFI partition to GRUB

Hi All, i have my Arch linux installed on /dev/sda and my WIndows10 installed on /dev/nvme1n1 i used os-prober to detect the Windows10 EFI partition and ‘grub-mkconfig -o /boot/grub/grub.cfg’ to update the GRUB.
i can see my WIndows10 EFI entry in my GRUB menu but when i choose it i get this error message:
error: no such device: F4D5-735E.
error: file ‘/EFI/Microsoft/Boot/bootmgfw.efi’ not found,
Press any key to continue…

now i was wondering if my UUID isnt correct so i used the command
blkid /dev/nvme1n1p1 and the output is
"

UUID="**F4D5-735E**" BLOCK_SIZE="512" TYPE="vfat" PARTLABEL="EFI system partition" PARTUUID="799ecdca-39db-4545-82f4-2369d5663d2a"

"
my grub config (i used grub-customizer to get it) for the WIndows10 boot manager entry is:
"

insmod part_gpt
insmod fat
if [ x$feature_platform_search_hint = xy ]; then
search --no-floppy --fs-uuid --set=root F4D5-735E
else
search --no-floppy --fs-uuid --set=root F4D5-735E
fi
chainloader /efi/Microsoft/Boot/bootmgfw.efi

"
i hope i gave enough information. thank you.

Unfortunately, it’s really hard for me to tell what the problem might be. I wonder if the Windows boot manager uses a different format for UUID’s than GRUB does. It’s been a while since I troubleshooted a Windows install, but I do remember back in the day there was a “rescue console”, kind of like a special command prompt accessible from booting from the Windows DVD, and there was a “fixboot” command that would have Windows rebuild the files required for it to boot. Although it isn’t much, if there’s an equivalent of that nowadays that might be what’s required to get your Windows install booting again.

If you’re computer is booting via UEFI, I would think it’s probably better to have boot manger options in your computer’s firmware settings just boot the OS directly, rather than having GRUB do that for you.