Want to help LearnLinuxTV?

Originally published at: Want to help LearnLinuxTV? – LearnLinuxTV

Hello everyone! I wanted to take a moment and create a quick post to see if anyone is interested in helping out the channel. I have a number of you helping out on Patreon, and that’s awesome, I really appreciate it! But there’s also some non-monetary assistance that could help out too, so if you…

3 Likes

I would love to help you out any way I can. I love the idea of beta testing. That’s basically what I’m doing with a lot of your videos and book right now. If my feedback could help you out at all, I would love to try that out. I don’t have much experience with wordpress but if I can help migrating the wiki if it’s mostly a copy and edit kind of thing. Let me help.

I’ve sent you a private message, Jay. :slightly_smiling_face:

I am unable to work for the rest of the year at least and currently spending my time doing as many tutorials and general linux learning as possible. A lot of that is the LLTV stuff so I’m already in the eco system and have extra time on my hands.

I don’t and will not have facebook but would be able to help out with discord or beta testing. Documentation I can review but I don’t have any wordpress knowledge. Also, I should mention I am from the other side of the time zone world when it comes to live forums like discord and such. (Australia)

Hello All,

I just joined the forums here. Haven’t figured out the PM system yet, but I’ll get there. In any case, I like Beta Testing, Documentation, basically anything Linux so if I can help feel free to ask. I also run a Development group over on Groups IO. If you see anything on my Github - KI7MT account that would be helpful here, let me know and I’ll do what I can.

Here’s an Example of the Doc Types I do generally:

Note: That particular doc site has a lot of content yet to be added.

In any case, I look forward to seeing this site grow !!

I can put you on the beta test list, if you’d like. It may be a bit before that can start (I have to finish some videos ahead of time to give people enough time to actually do the beta testing) but that’s an important value-add for sure.

I would love that. I am always looking for new things to try out.

Perfect. I’ll let you know when it’s ready, it might be a while but it might not be that long if I can get caught up fast enough.